NORMAN — The College of Oklahoma Athletics Division has introduced sport day procedures for the 2020 soccer season, in addition to extra info associated to the fan expertise at Gaylord Household – Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. Lots of the insurance policies for 2020 had been formulated to extend the variety of touchless providers.
The OU Athletics Division can be excited to announce a model new model of the SoonerSports2Go app. It’s the most complete app ever launched by the division and can comprise an in depth listing of providers together with digital ticketing, parking help, a free digital sport program and an interface with stadium concessions to permit followers to order prematurely after which decide up at designated places. iOS customers can obtain the newest model of the SoonerSports2Go app now. The up to date Android app will likely be reside within the coming days.
Masks Coverage | Ticketing | Tailgating | Seating | Entry | Clear-Bag Coverage | Sanitation | Cashless | Parking | Shuttles | Golf equipment & Suites | Social gathering on the Palace | Concessions | Retail | Digital Seat | Concourses | Elevators | Restrooms | First Support | Misplaced & Discovered | Pleasure of Oklahoma
For extra info, please go to SoonerSports.com/gameday.
- Acceptable material or surgical-style masks that cowl the nostril and mouth fully will likely be required always whereas on campus and in Gaylord Household-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium.
- Different face coverings together with clear face shields, gaiters/buffs, bandanas or masks with valves are usually not permitted.
- Followers might buy authorized masks from any of The Sooner Store places on sport day if their masks doesn’t meet tips.
- Digital ticketing will likely be applied for 2020 to permit followers to seamlessly entry or switch tickets to others by way of the SoonerSports2Go app (step-by-step directions and extra info on how one can entry and switch tickets will likely be offered by the OU Athletics Tickets Workplace within the coming days).
- Boundaries will likely be in place in any respect ticket cubicles and the visiting workforce ticket space to attenuate contact.
- Ticket decision areas will likely be situated at Gates 5 and seven, in addition to the primary ticket workplace.
- Visiting workforce ticket allotments will likely be lowered per Large 12 Convention tips.
Digital Ticketing | FAQ | SoonerSports2Go
- In response to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, the College of Oklahoma has introduced that tailgating is prohibited on OU campus grounds and parking areas for the 2020 soccer season.
- Sport day tailgating occasions and gatherings which might be canceled this 12 months embody all public tailgating, the OU Alumni Affiliation Boomer Bash, the Sooner Membership Tailgate, Tailgate Guys, the Varsity O Tailgate and Stroll of Champions.
College Tailgating Coverage
Stadium Seating Capability Sample
Gaylord Household – Oklahoma Memorial Stadium seating capability will likely be primarily based on the institution of “household” seating pods of two to eight primarily based on the first ticketholders request with a constant sample of separation between every of the pods. The sample will likely be arrayed all through the stadium bowl in a way that most closely fits the configuration of every seating part. Suites and loge containers are separate pods.
The sample was developed with the help of sports activities structure agency Populous, which has labored with the College on various soccer stadium initiatives together with the newest handrail and seating bowl enhancements previous to the 2019 season. Populous sports activities facility expertise consists of design and/or occasion planning for collegiate amenities, Olympic venues, World Cup venues, the Nationwide Soccer League, Main League Baseball, the Nationwide Basketball Affiliation, the Nationwide Hockey League, and so forth.
The fundamental parts of the seating capability sample embody:
- “Household” seating pods of two to eight will likely be assigned.
- No seat will likely be occupied straight in entrance or straight behind any household pod: an empty seat will likely be on the row straight in entrance and the row straight behind every seat in a household pod.
- Every household pod will have direct entry to an aisle with out crossing in entrance of another household pod on the identical row
- The closest pod on the identical row within the seating bowl will likely be separated by three empty seats.
An extra ingredient of the stadium capability features a separation of seating from the sector bench areas by 6 empty rows. These seating patterns allow a stadium capability within the seating bowl of roughly 20,300, and roughly 2,400 in suites and loge containers.
- Tickets will point out most popular gate entry primarily based on seat location.
- Pedestal, self-serve scanners will likely be used to scale back factors of contact.
- ADA patrons, premium ticket holders and followers needing further time will likely be permitted to enter stadium 2.5 hours earlier than kickoff (all others might enter 2 hours earlier than kick).
- By coming into the stadium, followers attest that they comply with OU’s Fan Conduct Coverage, are usually not COVID-19 symptomatic and can comply with COVID-19 prevention protocol, together with carrying a masks.
- Entrance pathways at every gate will likely be safely distanced.
- An elevated variety of bag-free specific lanes will likely be out there to scale back contact and expedite stadium entry.
- OU will proceed its clear-bag coverage this season. The authorized clear plastic tote dimension is a most of 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag. Even these baggage are topic to look.
- Non-transparent clutch wallets no bigger than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches are permitted.
- Luggage essential for medical gear will likely be searched at marked medical lanes at every gate.
- No different baggage or purses together with diaper baggage are permitted and the restrict on baggage is one per individual.
- Followers might deliver an EMPTY clear, plastic water bottle lower than 17 oz. into the stadium.
Clear Bag Coverage | Prohibited Gadgets
- All high-touch areas and the stadium seating bowl will likely be disinfected previous to fan arrival.
- Roughly 230 hand sanitizer stations will likely be out there within the stadium concourse, premium areas and press field ranges.
- Extra sport day workers will likely be devoted to restrooms and different public and high-traffic areas.
- Bottle-filler stations have been added on all essential stadium concourses.
- A 100% cashless expertise will likely be in place for meals, beverage and retail (Apple Pay will likely be out there in any respect places).
- Cell ordering will likely be out there for concessions, retail and chairback purchases by way of the SoonerSports2Go app.
- Reverse ATMs (cash-to-card kiosks) will likely be out there in stadium concourses so followers might use money to buy pay as you go debit playing cards to be used at concessions and retail places.
- The WAZE function, out there subsequent week within the SoonerSports2Go app, can be utilized to information followers to designated parking heaps.
- Sooner Membership members will obtain parking data from their account consultant within the coming days.
- Parking passes will likely be digital this 12 months for individuals who qualify for Sooner Membership parking.
- A restricted variety of transportable bathrooms and sanitizer stations will likely be out there in RV heaps.
- The check-in course of will likely be distant and cashless.
Sport Day Shuttles
- Bus shuttles (pay) from Lloyd Noble Middle will likely be out there solely to at-risk (65 and over) and ADA patrons for 2020.
- Buses might want to function at 50% or much less capability, however extra buses will likely be in operation.
Premium Golf equipment & Suites
- Plexi-barriers will likely be utilized to scale back employee-to-fan contact at registers.
- Single-use disposable cups with lids will likely be current at fountain machines.
- Suite meals will likely be stationed and wrapped earlier than the sport begins inside suites.
- Membership space buffet traces will function an attendant serving visitors their elected choices.
- The place doable, meals and beverage will make the most of eco-friendly, enclosed packaging to offer contactless service (ex. pre-wrapped or pre-portioned gadgets, lid covers and continued use of plastic boundaries).
Social gathering on the Palace
- Masks will likely be required to be worn.
- Vendor activations will likely be unfold out to facilitate distancing protocol.
- Vendor traces will function distancing decals and reminders.
- Meals vans from Halfway Deli, The Meating Place and Kona Ice will function this season.
- Regular tables and seating areas will likely be eliminated.
- Giveaways will likely be restricted to pre-packed gadgets.
- Bands will likely be changed by a deejay.
- Concession stands will likely be 100% cashless.
- Plexi-barriers will likely be utilized to scale back worker and fan contact at concessions counters.
- Orders for choose gadgets might be positioned by way of the SoonerSports2Go app to ship a contactless order and pick-up expertise at concession stands (designated pick-up places solely).
- Packaged condiments will likely be used as a substitute of condiment stations.
- Clients searching for refills as a part of the refillable popcorn and soda program will obtain prepackaged gadgets to switch into private packaging.
Concessions Map | SoonerSports2Go
- Stadium retail places will likely be 100% cashless.
- Retailer capability will likely be restricted to facilitate distancing protocol.
- Cell orders could also be positioned by way of the SoonerSports2Go app (pick-up places out there contained in the stadium and at The Sooner Store situated on the backside of the Asp parking storage).
- Transportable store presence in stadium will likely be restricted.
- Fan facilities to be offered embody authorized masks and clear baggage.
- New to Gaylord Household Oklahoma Memorial Stadium for the 2020 season, Digital Seat tags will unlock distinctive experiences, alternatives, and presents for Sooner followers.
- Followers merely goal their cellular machine digicam on the seat armrest or bleacher to immediately launch the Digital Seat platform. As soon as launched, the platform supplies a number of interactive modules starting from entry to real-time stats, cellular ordering for concessions and merchandise, useful sponsor presents, enter-to-win campaigns, roster, digital applications and extra.
- Pathway maps will likely be in place to assist information followers across the stadium.
- As soon as contained in the stadium, followers will use the outer concourse (nearest gates) for motion across the stadium, and can make the most of the interior concourse for concessions, restrooms and seating bowl entry.
- Concourse ground decals will point out path of journey and entry/exit places.
- Bench and bistro seating will likely be restricted or eradicated.
- Elevator capability will likely be lowered to facilitate distancing protocol. Followers who should make the most of an elevator to entry their seats ought to funds extra time than traditional to get to their seat location.
- Restroom capability will likely be managed to help with distancing.
- Touchless fixtures have been put in.
- One-way visitors will likely be applied.
- Cool zones will likely be utilized as first-aid stations (medical workers may elect to maneuver patrons to the Norman Regional Gomer Jones Medical Facility inside stadium).
- Friends is not going to be permitted contained in the Norman Regional Gomer Jones Medical Facility.
- Attendants will serve water to patrons as wanted in single-use cups.
- The variety of bike groups patrolling stadium perimeter will likely be elevated.
Misplaced and Discovered
- Misplaced and Discovered will now be situated inside OU’s Sport Day Operations workplace (essential concourse in stadium’s northwest nook).
- Patrons might declare lost-and-found gadgets as much as one hour after the conclusion of the sport or from OU’s Facility Administration Workplace throughout regular enterprise hours.
Pleasure of Oklahoma
- The Pleasure of Oklahoma can have an 80-member pep band within the stands this season and can transfer to part 27. The discount in numbers is important to permit band members to appropriately distance themselves.
- For security causes, band members is not going to march on the sector throughout sport days this season. Pregame reveals will function recordings from previous years, and halftime present will include recordings from this 12 months’s Pleasure of Oklahoma members.